Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

London is not racist congrats to Sadiq Kahn

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:17 - 05 May 2024    Post subject: London is not racist congrats to Sadiq Kahn Reply with quote

Sadiq Kahn won the racist Susan Hall lost good riddance to her.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-68959313

The face of racist Hall behind priceless Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 18:07 - 05 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody in the rest of the UK cares about London.

DaddyStu
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 19:57 - 05 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Nobody in the rest of the UK cares about London.

Horrible place. Concrete jungle.

Home to all those 600+ unrepresentative representatives.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:17 - 05 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like anywhere else on this planet. The capital city does not represent the country it's located in.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:45 - 06 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

News just in: brown people can be racist too.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:34 - 06 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Just like anywhere else on this planet. The capital city does not represent the country it's located in.

Agree. Too many little Engalnders all over the country side anywhere in the world.

I have a nice joke about that. A pinworm decided to explore the wide world. He stuck his head out of host anus, looked around and went back.

The other pinworms asked him what was going on, why did he come back?

Fatherland answered the worm proudly.

Last edited by Val on 15:43 - 06 May 2024; edited 1 time in total

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:42 - 06 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
News just in: brown people can be racist too.

Agree. Many examples. Patel, Cruella etc.

Quote:
Yes, Trevor Phillips: you can be black and a racist too

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/27/trevor-phillips-political-correctness-racism-prejudice

Imagine if anyone say in a documentary movie Jews are more likely to be rich?

That is what Trevor Phillips said about Romanians:

Romanians are far more likely to be pickpockets.

Pure racism. So yes you can be black and racist like Trevor Phillips.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:31 - 06 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, so Truth = Racism.

Makes bandying the word about willy-nilly kinda pointless.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:58 - 06 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Ah, so Truth = Racism.

Not the truth, but how you use it can be racist.

Since the 1970s it has been reported that young black boys are more likely than other ethnic groups to commit street robbery. This is correct. But does this mean all young black men are criminals, or even most of them? Certainly not.

Banging in Daly Mail on daily basis about those facts is racist, because it creates racist hatred against ALL black people.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:36 - 07 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Easy-X wrote:
Ah, so Truth = Racism.

Not the truth, but how you use it can be racist.

Since the 1970s it has been reported that young black boys are more likely than other ethnic groups to commit street robbery. This is correct. But does this mean all young black men are criminals, or even most of them? Certainly not.

Banging in Daly Mail on daily basis about those facts is racist, because it creates racist hatred against ALL black people.

But it's OK to say all Brits/English are racist, white supremasists and even colonialists. Fuck off you dirty little dog turd and spew your shit somewhere else where they appreciate your euopean bile.

that_impulse_guy
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 11:34 - 07 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll bite, because it sounds as if the implication is you didn't vote for Sadiq Khan that means you're automatically a racist.

Which does sound like the people pointing fingers are the people that see him as brown, before they see a shitty smug politician creating his own turd of a city.

Which does make me wonder who is obsessed with race.

(btw, I am qualified as I live in his fiefdom. Stabbing and a gunshot (same poor 19yo) at 5pm on the day of the election in my area, in case anybody wants to know the stats)

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:17 - 07 May 2024    Post subject: Re: London is not racist congrats to Sadiq Kahn Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Sadiq Kahn won the racist Susan Hall lost good riddance to her.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-68959313

The face of racist Hall behind priceless Laughing

I read the article - no mentioned of her racist alleged activities though - I'm a bit confused - 'is it because I is white?'

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:14 - 07 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

A white English woman elected as mayor of a non-English city? Another case of "Hey, I'm a Conservative!" translating to "Doh! I'm a complete moron!"

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:35 - 07 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to ask if Susan Hall (or any recent candidates for a political job) was the wisest or best choice of Tory candidate but still, her supposed assassination by the ironically titled ‘Hope Not Hate’ “charity” didn’t expose anything particularly dreadful. I mean she’s crass but it’s not like she’s a white jihadist. When Khan described her as “the most dangerous candidate ever,” he probably meant she had a chance of overthrowing him by opposing his ‘progressive’ (nutty) policies. London’s immigrants and wet liberals put Khan back into office. London is like a different country.

https://hopenothate.org.uk/2023/09/15/press-release-susan-hall-social-media-exposed/

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:03 - 07 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other news the Rees-Mogg thing is crapping himself after the Avon and Somerset Crime commissioner was won by a Labour representative in a notoriously Tory dominated area.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:11 - 07 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for local councillors but I didn’t bother with the Police and Crime Commisioner (PCC) ballot, it’s a nonsensical extra layer of beaurocracy. I never used to vote for an MEP for the same reason.

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:42 - 07 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh lets see, whose the latest first minister of Scotland. oh that's right no one voted for him. But thankfully got rid of that nusence Hanza. Hopefully that sunak fella will get axed so David Cameron can take his place. Or maybe Nigel Farage. I would absolutely vote for him as PM. And i'm generally more left than right.

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:42 - 07 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:54 - 07 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do know that First ministers, prime ministers etc are selected by their party and if there is no other contenders then its a done deal? Thats been the case for fucking years.

It's only been an issue where people bitch about it in the last 5 years or so.

I also admire your confidence that the leader of the Tory party will be of any relevance in 6 months time.

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:04 - 07 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
You do know that First ministers, prime ministers etc are selected by their party and if there is no other contenders then its a done deal? Thats been the case for fucking years.

I also admire your confidence that the leader of the Tory party will be of any relevance in 6 months time.

That Swinney has been a career politician and has in no way ever earned the right. Who the fuck voted for him? Or were 'allowed' to Many will never have heard of him. We need Nicola back. Man I find her sexy in penetration of her anal glands. What are your political beliefs Nobby?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:28 - 07 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby's a civil servant therefore apolitical.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:32 - 07 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

True but it seems that recently too many “leaders” are elected only by their party from a list of one; for example Sunak, Yousaf, Swinney, von den Leyen, Gething. People should vote for the politics of a party not its head, but do they? And doesn’t a new leader signal a new path which ought to be voted on?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 07:51 - 08 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

True but it seems that recently too many “leaders” are elected only by their party from a list of one; for example Sunak, Yousaf, Swinney, von den Leyen, Gething. People should vote for the politics of a party not its head, but do they? And doesn’t a new leader signal a new path which ought to be voted on?

You forgot to include Boris in that list.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:35 - 08 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
You forgot to include Boris in that list.

There have been so many in recent years one could be forgiven for losing track Smile

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:05 - 09 May 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

40% turnout and people will clap Khan through for changes in London while whinging brexit didn't have a mandate at 72% turnout.
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2